Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From: £200.00 Exc. VAT
RoofLITE+ SOLID WHITE Roof Window Bundle – Roof Window, Universal Flashing & Pole
RoofLITE+ SOLID WHITE Roof Window Bundles allow you to purchase a roof window, flashing kit and a pole in just a few simple clicks.
Available in a variety of sizes, this roof window bundle offers a RoofLITE+ SOLID WHITE, a RoofLITE+ UFX Universal Flashing and a Satin Chrome Telescopic Opening Pole.
Purchasing a roof window bundle will save you time whilst benefitting from the amazing prices you come to expect with the RoofLITE+ range.
The SOLID WHITE is a centre pivot window where the hinges are mounted at half window height, allowing for easy use and operation.
This window is manufactured from sustainably sourced pinewood and has undergone an impregnation process during production.
This process ensures that these windows remain durable and robust over many years.
Manufactured with a wide reinforced frame, the SOLID WHITE also has a fashionable and contemporary white painted finish.
The wide frame guarantees high insulation parameters and resistance to the most adverse weather conditions.
The white painted internal finish ensures a great addition to a contemporary style home.
The RoofLITE+ SOLID WHITE window consists of a double glazed sash with two low-emission coatings that prevent heat loss in winter.
Boasting a u-value of 1.3 W/m2K, this roof window is one the greatest performing in the market with regards to thermal efficiency.
A toughened external pane makes this roof window ready to face the toughest conditions.
A handle is mounted at the base of the sash and has two ventilation positions, allowing ventilation without ever having to open your window.
This window bundle combines the SOLID WHITE window with a RoofLITE+ UFX Universal Flashing, which offers a 10 year guarantee.
The RoofLITE+ UFX Universal Flashing is compatible with all tiles with profile thicknesses between 16-120 mm and allows installation into roof pitches between 15 and 90 degrees.
In this roof window bundle is a Satin Chrome Telescopic Opening Pole, which allows you to operate your SOLID WHITE window if it is installed out of reach.
Benefits & Features:
- Glazing Construction – 4-16-4H
- 24mm Glazing Thickness
- Low E Coating
- Argon Gas Cavities
- Toughened External Pane
- Glass U-Value of 1.0 W/m2K
- Overall U-Value of 1.3 W/m2K
- Total Solar Energy Transmittance of 0.55
- E1350 Water Tightness
- Class 4 Air Permeability
- Class C4 Resistance to Wind Load
- Sound Reduction of 32 (-1;-5) dB
- Modern White Painted Finish
- Available in 7 Sizes
- Suitable for high profile roofing materials of between 16 to 120mm total profile height
- Suitable for flat tiles, interlocking tiles, concrete tiles, profiled ceramic tiles or even corrugated metal roofing
- All weather and UV ray resistant
- Perfect water tightness
- Ensures a water tight connection with the roof
- Lead free
- Easy to install
- For Installation into roofs with a slope of between 15 to 90 degrees
- 10-year guarantee
- The flashing box contains the flashing elements and the cladding parts of the window
For technical information regarding the RoofLITE+ SOLID WHITE, click here.