£85.00 Exc. VAT
Thermalbond V2100 Structural Glazing Spacer Tape
The Thermalbond V2100 is the most commonly used structural glazing spacer tape in two and four sided structural glazing.
Available in the size 40mm x 8mm x 7.6m, this tape performs a load bearing function while structural silicone sealant cures.
In addition to holding the glass or cladding a distance from the substrate for proper silicone joint design, it also offers a number of benefits.
- Open Cell Foam Structures; allows air and moisture to reach silicone, permitting optimum curing.
- High Strength Polyurethane Foam; will not compress, therefore maintains predetermined space for structural silicone application.
- Compatible; can be used with all tested silicones.
- Low Thermal Conductivity; reduces heat transfer and inhibits condensation on windows, doors and metal systems.
- Excellent Resistance; resistant to weather, fungi and oxidation.
- Double Sided Adhesive; aids in stabilising components whilst silicone cures.
- Extensive Range of Sizes; additional sizes available upon request.
Don’t forget to check out our extensive range of tapes, used for various applications.