Blue Tint, Clear, Neutral, Sunshade Blue Tint
Grey on Grey, Black on Black, White on White, Grey on White, Black on White
£545.00 – £563.00 Exc. VAT
Korniche Aluminium Roof Lantern – 850mm x 850mm
Save money and gain time with the Korniche roof lantern; “the perfect evolution of form and function”.
Create a bright living space, with first-rate views, without paying extortionate prices, or compromising on quality.
- Quickest, most efficient lantern to install
- Fully fitted in under 30 minutes
- Substantially stronger than it’s competitors
- Optimised to allow minimal structure
- Secure home solution
- A 6m x 4m lantern can withstand over 8 tonnes
- Superior, class leading thermal performance
- Elimination of cold bridging – total isolation of external aluminium profiles from internal ones
- High-performance glazing
- The most elegant, slimline roof lantern on the market
- Cutting-edge engineering concepts
- Aesthetically-pleasing – retains traditional features in a contemporary setting
With minimal structure obscuring your view, the Korniche roof lantern is the perfect choice, optimised to result in the stiffest and strongest lantern possible.
Please Note: Due to restrictions from the manufacturer, we are unable to deliver the Korniche roof lanterns to Guernsey, Jersey, Northern Ireland and all other offshore islands.
The finishing touch
The Korniche aluminium roof lantern is available in 5 different colour combinations, meaning you can select the perfect finish for your home, to suit your décor. Create an impressive feature, that will be the envy of your neighbours, with one of these finish options:
- Black external/black internal RAL 9005 MATT
- Grey external/grey internal RAL 7016 MATT
- White external/white internal RAL 9010 GLOSS
- Matt black external/gloss white internal
- Matt grey external/gloss white internal
Lantern rooflight key features
- 24mm thick, toughened, self-cleaning glass
- 25° pitch structure
- Neutral, blue tint, clear and sunshade blue tint glazing options available
- Argon-filled double glazing
- Stronger, slimmer frame
- Modern design
- U-value as low as 1.0 W/m²K
- 10 year guarantee
Overall product height
- 1.00m width = 358mm height
- 1.50m width = 474mm height
- 2.00m width = 591mm height
We can provide made to measure quotes for Korniche lanterns upon request, simply contact us on 0114 245 4540 or fill out our online enquiry form for a no obligation free quote.
We have various widths of Korniche lanterns available, which you can view below:
Korniche Lantern Installation
- Eaves to sit flush on the external upstand
- Ensure upstand is level and square
- It is the responsibility of the installer to determine the finishing detail of the inside
- No sealant required in roof construction
- After the eaves beam has been fitted, the installer need not apply
any further sealant. All seals are pre-fitted. No mess, no wasted time.
Please note: The images shown are indicative only. Korniche lanterns up to 2.5m x 3m will have 4 panes of glass. Larger dimensions will have 6 panes of glass.
Delivery up to 14 working days