Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From: £254.00 Exc. VAT
RoofLITE+ SOLID PVC Roof Window Bundle – Roof Window, Universal Flashing & Pole
RoofLITE+ SOLID PVC Roof Window Bundles allow you to purchase a roof window, flashing kit & pole in just a few simple clicks.
Available in a variety of sizes, this bundle offers a RoofLITE+ SOLID PVC, a RoofLITE+ UFX Universal Flashing & Satin Chrome Telescopic Opening Pole.
Purchasing a window bundle will save you time whilst benefitting from the amazing prices you come to expect with the RoofLITE+ range.
The SOLID PVC is a centre pivot window where the hinges are mounted at half window height, allowing for easy use and operation.
The PVC frame offers solidity due to the use of steel profiles that have been reinforced internally.
The wide frame guarantees high insulation parameters and resistance to the most adverse weather conditions.
The white PVC frame ensures a great addition to a contemporary style home, whilst offering a low maintenance finish.
The SOLID PVC window consists of a double glazed sash with two low-emission coatings that prevent heat loss in winter.
Boasting a u-value of 1.3 W/m2K, this window is one the greatest performing in the market with regards to thermal efficiency.
A toughened external pane makes this window ready to face the toughest conditions.
A handle is mounted at the base of the sash and has two ventilation positions, allowing ventilation without ever having to open your window.
This bundle combines the SOLID PVC window with a UFX Universal Flashing, which offers a 10 year guarantee.
The UFX Universal Flashing is compatible with all roof tiles with profile thicknesses between 16-120 mm.
This flashing also allows for installation into roof pitches between 15 and 90 degrees.
In this roof window bundle is a Satin Chrome Telescopic Opening Pole, which allows you to operate your SOLID PVC window if it is installed out of reach.
Benefits & Features:
- Glazing Construction – 4-16-4H
- 24mm Glazing Thickness
- Low E Coating
- Argon Gas Cavities
- Toughened External Pane
- Glass U-Value of 1.0 W/m2K
- Overall U-Value of 1.3 W/m2K
- Centre Pivot Roof Window Mechanism
- Total Solar Energy Transmittance of 0.55
- E1500 Water Tightness
- Class 4 Air Permeability
- Class C4 Resistance to Wind Load
- Sound Reduction of 32 (-1;-5) dB
- Modern White Painted Finish
- Available in 7 Sizes
- Suitable for high profile roofing materials of between 16 to 120mm total profile height
- Suitable for flat tiles, interlocking tiles, concrete tiles, profiled ceramic tiles or even corrugated metal roofing
- All weather and UV ray resistant
- Perfect water tightness
- Ensures a water tight connection with the roof
- Lead free
- Easy to install
- For Installation into roofs with a slope of between 15 to 90 degrees
- 10-year guarantee
- The flashing box contains the flashing elements and the cladding parts of the window