Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From: £200.00 Exc. VAT
RoofLITE+ SLIM VENT Roof Window Bundle – Roof Window, Tile Flashing & Pole
RoofLITE+ SLIM VENT Roof Window Bundles allow you to purchase a roof window, flashing kit and an opening pole in just a few simple clicks.
Available in a variety of sizes, this bundle offers a RoofLITE+ SLIM VENT, a RoofLITE+ TFX Tile Flashing and the Satin Chrome Telescopic Opening Pole.
Purchasing a window bundle will save you time whilst benefitting from the amazing prices you come to expect with the RoofLITE+ range.
The SLIM VENT is the standard pine, centre pivot option with a ventilation valve that allows you to ventilate your home, without having to open your roof window at all.
You will also benefit from a flow of natural daylight into your home, which along with fresh air offers huge health benefits.
The mechanism is located at half window height ensuring easy operation which is aided with ergonomic handle, which can be found at the very bottom of the sash.
The handle has a number of locking positions, which you can use to further ventilate your home without having to fully open your window, whilst remaining secure.
The SLIM VENT includes a slimmer frame in comparison to the SOLID WHITE and SOLID PVC and is manufactured from sustainably sourced pine wood.
The pine wood has undergone an impregnation process during production, which ensures durability and robustness over years.
Despite its slim frame, the SLIM VENT has a u-value of 1.3 W/m²K, which is comparable to most other windows in the market.
Combining the SLIM VENT window with a TFX Tile Flashing, you will benefit from a 10 year guarantee.
The TFX Tile Flashing is compatible with all roof tiles with profile thicknesses between 16-50 mm and allows installation into roof pitches between 15 and 90 degrees.
In this roof window bundle is a Satin Chrome Telescopic Opening Pole, which allows you to operate your SLIM VENT window if it is installed out of reach.
Benefits & Features:
- Glazing Construction – 4-16-4H
- 24mm Glazing Thickness
- Low E Coating
- Argon Gas Cavities
- Toughened External Pane
- Glass U-Value of 1.0 W/m2K
- Overall U-Value of 1.3 W/m2K
- Total Solar Energy Transmittance of 0.55
- E1350 Water Tightness
- Class 4 Air Permeability
- Class C4 Resistance to Wind Load
- Sound Reduction of 32 (-1;-5) dB
- Traditional Pine Finish
- Available in 7 Sizes
- Suitable for tile roofing materials of between 16 to 50 mm thick
- Suitable for concrete tiles, profiled ceramic tiles and even corrugated metal roofing
- All weather and UV ray resistant
- Perfect fit for water tightness
- Ensures a water tight connection with the roof
- Lead free
- Easy to install
- For installation in roofs with a slope of between 15 to 90 degrees
- 10-year guarantee
- The flashing box contains the cladding parts and flashing parts